This 17th annual summit explores the trends and challenges which are most critical for today’s executive remuneration professionals. Keeping executive pay competitive and compliant while coping with higher levels of scrutiny, transparency and public debate, is the key to success.
While organisations may be re-evaluating executive packages, finding the right rewards mix and growing the global executive base is more important than ever.
In this edition, key issues will be tackled through a mixture of strategic sessions, case studies, panels and round table discussion:
- How to truly align executive pay with the corporate agenda
- Latest developments in short and long term incentive design
- Insights on how to deal with new legislation
- Take away strategies which can re-design and build the most competitive remuneration packages
- Preparation for organizational change and its effects on executive remuneration