Accelerate employee performance through accountability, ownership, and transparency.
Coach your managers into exceptional leaders through embedded micro-learnings, team dashboards, and guided conversations.
Unlock your organization's full potential with boardroom-ready dashboards that tell the entire story of your people and their experiences.
“When using beqom, people have the support they need to drive the right behaviors and we have very rich data to support our experience and engagement.”Carol Koffman, Head of Performance Management, Standard Bank Group
Transform the performance experience
At beqom, we believe creating exceptional employee experiences shouldn't be guesswork. That's why we developed beqom Studio — a powerful tool that guides employees and managers through the entire performance experience, ensuring greater engagement, fairness, and higher performance.
Empower employees to take control of their journey and see better results.
- Access a personalized dashboard to gather insights
- Agree and track development with their manager
- Own and drive checks-ins with personalized agendas
- Set and action their personal goals
- Request from & give feedback to anyone in the organization
Give managers data and guidance to help foster productive teams
- Stay on top of all your team's actions and insights with the Team Dashboard
- Create a continuous feedback culture using tips and nudges to guide you on next steps
- Make informed performance decisions and overcome recency bias with additional context
beqom Performance Drivers
Empower your team to reach their full potential
Our easy-to-use platform gives you all the tools you need to help drive performance and engagement; including feedback, check-ins, goal setting, surveys, and 360 Insights.
FeedbackUnlock valuable insights and inspire growth
- Employees can request and give feedback to their peers seamlessly during their daily workflow
- See your company values come to life and share insights on everyday actions
- 360 Feedback is offered for moments of more structured feedback
Stay connected to goals and progress
- Feedback can be linked to goals
- Employees and managers can request feedback on goals
- Goals can be shared and changed at any time
Streamline performance feedback with ease
- Bring an engaging experience to your 1:1s for both managers and employees
- Designed to track conversations, check-ins guide you to take note of actions and outcomes in an easy and friendly manner
- Follow-up on any 1:1s or check your history to ensure real progress is easily captured
Give employees an understanding of their personal brand
- Employees and managers discover strengths and developmental opportunities to choose the right path
- Encourages a growth mindset through developing self-awareness
- Employees and managers watch their trends grow, becoming further engaged and encouraged to take ownership of their development
Want to see beqom CPM in action?
beqom 360 Insights
The more data the better the performance
Unlock the full potential of your organization with beqom's real-time reporting and analysis. Our powerful platform provides an in-depth look at your organization and culture, giving you actionable, data-driven insights to drive success.
Bring internal and external feedback to performance conversations.
Run any time of the year with fully configurable insight surveys.
Build a clear picture of your organization's talent health index.
Measure the impact of leadership and individual growth.
5 Key Workplace Trends to Watch
We have identified 5 workplace trends that we expect will continue and increase in 2023 that employers need to be aware of today. Find out what they are and what it will take to meet the challenges they present.
CPM Success Toolkit
Our CPM toolkit is designed to help organizations like yours learn how to improve their performance management plans, optimize their compensation strategy, and streamline the overall experience.
How to Set Goals that Actually Work
As the year evolves, though, goals often waiver, get neglected, and fall out of relevance. So how do we align those HR processes with the reality of how people actually work, and what will best help the organization?
Want to learn more?
Speak to a Performance and Rewards Expert 1:1