Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully. By accessing this website and any pages or materials contained in this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to all of the provisions set forth below, please do not access this website, or any associated pages or materials.
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by beqom SA and its affiliates (“beqom”). The pages and materials contained on this Site are the property of beqom or are owned by a third party and are used by beqom under license.
beqom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Site or these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason. Changes to these Terms will be effective when posted. You agree to review these Terms periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of this Site after any changes to the Terms will be considered acceptance of those changes.
These Terms govern your use of this Site. In the event that you do not comply with these Terms, beqom may, its sole discretion and without notice, block or restrict your access to this Site and/or pursue legal action against you for any alleged or actual violation of these Terms or governing law.
1. Limited License
beqom grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and display this Site and the materials thereon; provided, however, that you comply with these Terms. beqom authorises you to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Site only for your personal, non-commercial use.
This authorisation is not a transfer of title in the Materials or copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may download Materials for your personal, non-commercial use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials;
- You may not copy, use, disclose or distribute any Materials, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of beqom;
- You may not overlay or otherwise modify the Materials or their appearance in any way or reproduce (except for your personal use) or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose;
- You may not develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Materials, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
- You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.
This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all trademarks, copyright and other laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Materials and information contained on this Site. Except as expressly provided herein, beqom do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
Linking to the Site indicates that you accept these Terms and legal restrictions and that you will abide by the guidelines below. If you do not accept these terms and agree to abide by these guidelines, do not link to the Site.
If you link to the Site, you agree that you:
- Will not replicate any Material;
- Will not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around the content of the Site;
- Will not imply that beqom is endorsing you, your company or business, your website or its contents, your products or your services
- Will not misrepresent your or your website’s relationship with beqom;
- Will not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about beqom, beqom’s products or services, or any of beqom’s affiliates or their products or services;
- Will not disparage beqom, beqom’s products or services, or any of beqom’s affiliates or their products or services;
- Will not include content on your website that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and will include on your website only content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Will not link to an internal page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present content of this Site on another website without beqom’s prior written permission.
beqom cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any Materials available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data and output. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site.
The materials and information contained on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. beqom do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site.
You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole risk. beqom reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. beqom may make any other changes to the Site and the materials or prices (if any) described in the Site at any time without notice.
The Site and the Materials are provided “as is” and beqom do not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever, including, without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose with regard to the Site, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Site, and beqom shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
4. Indemnity and Limitations of Damages
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless beqom, its affiliates, and its and its affiliates respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Site violates these Terms, any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
In no event shall beqom, its affiliates or any of its or its affiliates respective officers, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries or employees be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the Site or any linked website, even if beqom or such other party is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Information Provided by You
You recognise that beqom do not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not, provide any information or materials to beqom that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporates the confidential or proprietary information or materials of another.
6. Intellectual Property
The Materials of this Site are protected by copyright laws of Switzerland and other countries and are owned by, or licensed to beqom.
The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and trade dress (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of beqom and others. The Trademarks are protected in Switzerland and internationally.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or Materials displayed on the Site without the written permission of beqom or such third party that may own the Trademarks or Materials displayed on the Site.
beqom will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Prohibited Software and Extensions
In order to protect its data and its Site, beqom do not permit the use of any third party software, including "crawlers", bots, browser plug-ins, or browser extensions that scrape/harvest, modify the appearance of, or automate activity on this Site. All of these tools violate Section 1 and 2 of the Terms.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site is operated and administered from Switzerland. If you access this Site from a location outside of Switzerland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. Use of this Site shall be governed by all applicable Swiss laws, without giving effect to conflict of laws rules. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Geneva, Switzerland, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and/or your use of the Site.
9. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between beqom and you (the “Agreement”) with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
10. Contacting Us
11. Revision History
v1.0: October 31, 2013
v1.2: April 7, 2014
v2.0: September 1, 2023