It is more important than ever for employers to create meaningful change, particularly with marginalized groups or those who are underrepresented or undervalued within the workplace. This ensures that your people feel heard and can contribute to the workplace in a meaningful and positive way. And, it makes good business sense.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) are important for talent attraction, engagement, and retention, so you can ensure you get and keep the talent you need. HR professionals also see it as important for revenue, productivity, company reputation, and social, customer, and market expectations.
That is why we have listed the top six questions every company should ask when examining its diversity and inclusion strategy.
1) Have females received the same amount of feedback and check-ins as their male peers?
2) Is there the same level of ambition in development goals across peers from differing diverse groups?
3) Are we transparent and fair when it comes to pay, and do we have the data to prove it?
4) Does our reward structure incentivize the behaviors that support the corporate DE&I strategy?
5) Are we allowing employees to voice their opinion and feel heard without fear of consequence?
6) Do we place a greater value on certain behaviors in our organization and are we clear on how they translate into everyday performance, with clear measures, so that we avoid the subjectivity gap?
it’s important to not only deliver a great performance and rewards experience but to assess the employee experience within it. This means measuring leadership effectiveness, coaching capabilities, and what drives an employee’s development and growth. It means having the flexibility to implement tailored and personalized reward strategies. beqom provides solutions to help you manage both employee performance and total compensation.
The beqom Continuous Performance Management (CPM) platform allows you to tap into insights around what really matters to your people. This analysis then provides HR with the information they need to successfully improve the employee experience.
The beqom Total Compensation Management (TCM) solution enables companies to bring pay gaps to light, and proactively prevent inequities from happening in the future. It provides the data and analysis needed to meet global fair pay compliance requirements.
Contact beqom today to speak with one of our performance and rewards specialists about how technology can help to make DE&I a reality at your organization.