NYON, SWITZERLAND — beqom, a provider of cloud-based compensation management software, has announced a series of recent product updates. beqom’s latest release includes a number of enhancements to both user experience and performance, while adding new features to make the jobs of managers and compensation teams easier.
“We have continued to invest in the performance of our front end application to ensure a better user experience, making the solution more reactive for end users and allowing real time calculations of compensation data,” according to Sébastien Baehni, beqom Chief Technology Officer. “We also continue to focus on foundational product development that will continue to yield major functionality leaps throughout 2021.”
Those product advances will further beqom’s ability to get pay and performance information into the hands of managers and employees to improve productivity, motivation, and compensation effectiveness, including:
- Enhanced Compensation Planning: gives managers the ability to tailor individual comp plans while providing year over year visibility.
- Enhanced Mobile App: provides a library of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) enabling employees and managers to view their performance across a range of indicators, and see how their performance against different KPIs will affect their pay.
- Advanced Analytics: the ability for managers to go beyond standard analytics to create sophisticated interactive reports and dashboards.
- Enhanced Predictive Analytics: help companies identify pay inequities, make data-driven recommendations, and automate the process of ensuring fair and compliant pay practices.
- Security and compliance: a newly introduced automatic setup of a SOC2 environment for our customers provides easier installation of beqom’s secure and compliant platform.
beqom’s cloud-based compensation management software caters to the needs of enterprises who demand the most from their compensation strategy, providing efficiency, accuracy, flexibility, security, and compliance in the management of a company’s total rewards. Companies use beqom to drive employee performance, reduce risk, optimize costs, and ensure fair and competitive rewards to attract and retain talent.
The new features and enhancements reflect beqom’s commitment to providing best-in-class compensation management to engage and empower a changing workforce, while continuously improving usability and performance for employees, managers, and HR. Recognized as a leader in providing the capabilities needed to manage complex compensation plans while delivering strong ROI and customer satisfaction, beqom’s software is proven to scale to meet the needs of some of the world’s largest enterprises.
For more information on how to adapt your rewards strategies and digitize your processes to succeed in the post-pandemic world, contact beqom’s compensation experts.