A Year of Growth and Delivering Value to Customers
2023 was a super exciting year for beqom, capped off by our acquisition of PayAnalytics, enabling us to offer the world’s most advanced plug-and-play pay equity solution to our customers and creating the possibility to embed pay equity into every process that affects compensation in an organization.
But that was not the only news, as beqom experienced a year of unprecedented growth and innovation. In 2023, beqom increased our global staff by 50% for the second year in a row, including adding a new office in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our solution grew too. In July, we announced our AI-Based Pay Prediction solution, bringing powerful machine learning capabilities to enable data-driven compensation decision-making, helping customers optimize their compensation spending while delivering fair and competitive pay to attract and retain talent.
…and being recognized as a leader
And of course, we were honored to be recognized by industry analysts, like being named a 2023 Top Compensation Management Software by SelectSoftware Reviews and an Exemplary Vendor in Ventana’s Total Compensation Value Index for 2023, and being awarded the Cercle Magellan Quality Label, as a member of its International Comp & Ben Club.
Our most popular blogs of 2023
These are the articles our readers engaged with the most over the past year:
- Understanding Compensation Management: Long Term Incentives
- What Are the Unique Challenges That Global Organizations Face in Planning and Executing Compensation Processes?
- The Power of AI for Compensation Management: How it Can Improve Employee Retention and Productivity
- Love and Kindness in the Workplace
- 3 Benefits of Technology for Compensation Alignment
- 5 Benefits of Applying People Analytics to Compensation
Food for thought
We started 2023 with our annual workplace survey, looking at how employees feel about pay equity, transparency, and the expectations of a multi-generational workforce:
- Leveling the Paying Field: A Look at the Gender Pay Gap and Other Compensation Trends
And in case you missed them, here are some of our top thought leadership publications from 2023:
- Rewarding the Moments that Matter: How to Build a High-Performance Culture
- The 3 Pillars of a High Performance Culture: A new model for Performance & Pay
- Understanding Long Term Incentives: The key to attracting and engaging top talent
- A Guide to the EU Pay Transparency Directive: Start building a more equitable workplace and prepare your company for the new legislation
- The Pay Equity Playbook: A Strategic Approach to HR
- Agile HR: How to Adapt Strategy, Motivate Performance, and Optimize Comp Spend through Periods of Change
- The Future of Performance Management: Exciting new approaches for performance management
Looking to 2024
We look forward to continuing the journey with old and new customers in 2024, with more innovation and growth to continue to provide the very best in total compensation and performance management.